2331 CANAL ST. • NEW ORLEANS • LA 70119 • 504-828-COMP (2667) • Robert@WorkersCompOfNewOrleans.com
For over 25 Years —
Helping the Injured Worker
QUESTIONS YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF
1. What was the DATE of your accident?
2. Did you REPORT your injury immediately?
3. Did anyone fill out an ACCIDENT REPORT?
4. Were there WITNESSES to your accident?
5. Did you report all your PHYSICAL PROBLEMS?
6. Did you go to an EMERGENCY ROOM or OCCUPATIONAL CLINIC?
7. Did you tell the DOCTORS about all of your injuries?
8. Have you had an MRI OR CAT SCAN of your injuries?
9. Have you been referred to an ORTHOPAEDIST or NEUROSURGEON?
10. Who paid your MEDICAL BILLS?
11. Have you been released to LIGHT DUTY?
More Important Questions You Must Ask Yourself
12. Are you getting WEEKLY WORKERS' COMPENSATION CHECKS?
13. Did you receive $.51 per mileage for ALL Medical Visits to:
A. All your DOCTOR Visits?
b. All your PHARMACY Visits?
c. All your PHYSICAL THERAPY (PT) Visits?
d. All you HOSPITAL Visits?
e. All your DIAGNOSTIC TESTING (MRI & CAT) Visits?
14. Did ANYONE offer to SETTLE your WORKERS' COMPENSATION CLAIM and you really do not know what you are entitled to?